Sunday, February 23, 2014

Planes, Posters, and other things :)

First off-my camera cord came off of strike-so now I have photos!


Have you seen the movie Planes yet? 
It is pretty decent, all things considered. 
The plot has some pretty close ties to the original Cars film,
but overall it is a good, family movie night film. 

Needless to say, it has become rather popular here
at our house! And even though birthdays a re a bit off, 
one of the kids has decided on a Planes party.
Yes! I get to make stuff now!

So, the above photo is my attempt at 
"Pin the Prop on the Plane"
In case you haven't seen the movie, the plane
on the poster is the main character-special request 
from the Birthday Kid :)
Everything on the poster is paper, except for like, 
four lines I did with a marker. I am so excited
about this birthday-can you tell?!
Planes and I were already friends (remember my mural?)
so I was more than happy to get to play along! 

And the other thing I wanted to share with you 
is that Kid #6 has arrived! And they came home from the
hospital with a free diaper bag

I think we can all agree that this is a bit boring,
at least everyone at our house did....
So my mom gave it to me to make cool and kid-friendly!
Here's what I did:

Excuse my mad photo-taking skills, lol!
And that's all I have for you today,
than ks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment