Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, if I can pull this off, this post will go live at midnight,
on NEW YEARS EVE!!!
By the time you finish reading this, it will be 2014!


We don't write New Years' resolutions as a rule,
I can only remember doing it once, at my parents prompting. 
 I was moping because my sis was at a friends house without me. 
And all remember is that I got mad that they were trying to make me cheer up,
and that I couldn't think of anything to write, besides "finish my schoolwork before summer"
*oh the joys of being homeschooled*

But, this year, I designed a fabric for a contest, and the theme was
"Hand-lettered New Years' Resolution"
So I wrote one.
Not a real one, mind you, because I have already done most everything
on the list, the rest are sort of generic fillers.
But here is what it looks like! And the deadline is today, so
tomorrow voting opens, and I'll post a link up for you.

*passes out "please vote for my fabric" buttons*

And my fabric efforts (pitiful though they may be)
have inspired me to write a list-all in fun, no shame.


 
*mood-setting*

1. Finish school-forever and ever this time.
2. Don't be afraid to make a mess (even if it will take forever to clean up)
3. Dance in the rain-again. (dancing alone is the rain is a bit much though, I grabbed my lil bro last year)
4. Sing louder, and more often in the store this year.
5. Leave more random Tuesday notes for awesome people
6.  Check something off my bucket list *hmmmm........*
7. Fill up my "Paradise Falls" jar-yes! I stole that from 'Up' no shame-remember?
8. let's leave this one blank.......for whimsy's sake

*whispers*
happy new year everyone :)




No comments:

Post a Comment