Friday, January 3, 2014

New Year-new craft

Hey, hey, hey!
I just found a new crafty thingy!!!

Oh, and Happy New year.

for my lil sis's birthday :)

It is called Freezer Paper Transfers!
There are tutorials everywhere!!!

And it is so much fun, I think I'm addicted.
No joke, I want to paint everything.

for my soon-arriving new lil bro

Our family is expecting a little boy right around Valentine's Day,
so I really wanted to make him some cute onesies!!

for my soon-arriving little niece

It's sounds so weird that I am going to be an Aunt. 
But! I wanted my little niece to be cool when she comes too :)

for my friend in Alaska, who loves cats, and just got engaged!!

close-up

in theory, cats are cute. 

So my friend in AK is a year and two days 
younger than me, so I always try to do something special
for her birthday! And she just got engaged, so CONGRATS!

Well, I'm off to find more legit excuses to paint everything in sight!
Later!







No comments:

Post a Comment