Sunday, December 22, 2013

My favorite things

"Raindrops on roses, 
whiskers on kittens.
Bright copper kettles, 
and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with string...."

Hearing Curious George in the other room
Walking into a house that smells amazing and warm
Kids that fall asleep in your lap
Laughing
Coloring books and fine tipped markers
Warm blankets
Vintage everything
Knick-knack stores with hidden treasures (also known as typewriters, and old books)


These are only a few of my favorite things.

Merry *three days till* Christmas everyone!
And, because they recalled my Michael Buble album from
YouTube for Copyright infringement, here is my other super-secret stash.
You know I wouldn't hold out on you  ;)
Most likely, anyways....


Time for Miracle on 34th Street!



No comments:

Post a Comment