Friday, October 11, 2013

Girl Stuff

I think modesty is a frequent topic among
young Christian ladies. And it's always nice to have that one
lady or girl who you can just talk to about being modest.
Mom's are so fantastic for that!
 
And then if you have sisters, you can be like-
giiiiirl. go change.
 
And then sometimes you have that one tactful
friend that is like that.
 
But, every once in a while it's nice to have a change of pace.
 
 
A little laugh, a little more serious-ness undertone.
Like guys in suits and sunglasses.
On a football field.
What?! They are singing.
Really, I thought that those black things were chairs at first.
I was like-wait-chairs....chairs....why chairs? I don't get the chair thing...
 Then I was like. *facepalm* I get it. those are so not chairs.
 
Na Na Na Na Na Na........

Here's the thing. Their dancing is like....distracting.
 
I KNOW!!!!!!
I have to do the pros and cons. for real. I can't help it.

So:
 lyrics=awesome
dancing=distracting

I get it, I really do. It is supposed to be entertaining
and hold your attention so you get the message.
But the message is getting distracted from a bit.

There we go. I'm happy now.
Everything in order?
No? Good.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment