Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Watermelon Strawberry popsicles!

Who doesn't love a good popsicle? I mean-truly. It is a sweet, cold, sticky, delicious, mess-waiting-to-happen, all conveniently frozen to a stick!
So, I am hoping this post will be the first of a summer series!

Watermelon-Strawberry Popsicles


We got the popsicle holders at Wal-Mart, they had the bigger curved flat ones too.
I love that the sticks are so colorful!!!!!!

MMMMMMM.....Don't you want one?! 

Ok! Here is the recipe, it was super simple!
I threw some stuff together and it turned out to be a hit!
(One of those times when you just finished cleaning the kitchen, and you don't
really want to have to do it all over again for a snack that won't even be ready 
until tomorrow morning!) :) Technically the whole recipe should be followed with the word
"approximately"
Because.....I didn't actually write it down.

Recipe:

3 cups watermelon-cubed
 1-1.5 cups frozen strawberries
3/4 cup milk
1/4 cup sugar
2 T lemon juice


Give it all a whiz in the blender, and taste-test it! :)



This made about 16 popsicles, so you may want to down-size, depending on how much freezer space you have! Hope you enjoy them, I'll be back soon with another recipe *I hope!*

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment