Friday, April 19, 2013

No Sew

Well, another post completely off topic of this blog. (what's with that?! I should have chosen a less restrictive title.....)

Anyways, I have news! And it called "There's a brand new baby (hedgehog) at my house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*highpitchsquealing*

And here is what little Brutus looks like:


Isn't he so stinkin' adorable?!

(and yeah....we both look half asleep...but who cares?)


(we will talk about the importance of not doing selfies at another time....)


He was just sitting in my hand sucking on my ring.....it was kind of a weird experience because I was worried his little tongue would get caught. 

His face is so adorable! How can you say no to a little face like that! He is sleeping in the sleeve of one of my t-shirts that I put in his bed, and my dog is jealously sniffing his box. 

(Can a dog jealously sniff?I think so, yes.)

Alright! I am going to do school, and I have a couple extra cool sewing projects cooking in my brain right now (my sis gave me some really super awesome ideas and I can't wait to try them!!!)
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment