Thursday, May 16, 2013

Spring is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we had baby birdies!!!!


But they didn't make it, and I was pretty sad...

Aren't they so cute-ugly?!
Not sure what happened to them, but this is a few days before we found out they didn't make it.


Titus is enjoying playing outside more in his playpen!


My garden is doing well! See the tiny soon-to-be pickles!!!!


Peas in a row :)

Wildflowers


So that is the beginning of our spring!!! I am very excited for everything to be growing and getting bigger over the next few weeks! Hope you are getting some nice weather too!!



Here are some projects I have been working on too!

Ted's Yellow Hat from Curious George
In my Etsy shop, with the Costumes and Dress-up

Girl's Creature Power Suit Disc Set!!! (very excited about this one!)

And a fun T-Shirt for tomorrow!


That's all for now! Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment