Wednesday, September 10, 2014

It's Been a Bit.....

It's been a bit since I've been on my blog....
Not like I've been feeling guilty about it or anything.
Okay, so I lied, I've missed it.
And I felt guilty, not sure why though.
Blogging has never been like a chore or anything, and it's
not really like I've done it consistently in the history of ever.

But I'm back! Sort of I guess.
Who knows if this will be the first of many posts to come
or the last of any for ages. 

News news news!
For example, I am a transcript away from graduation!
Let's celebrate! 

And after that.....after that, let's take a nap.
A nap that will be like a memorial to all those nights
I spent awake worried about my tests,
worried about the drive, panicked at the prospect of getting lost.
All those breathless moments when I was sure I was going to fail
and, only by God's grace, didn't (expect that one time, but we won't dwell on that).
And shoutout to all the awesome people who have prayed for me.
And the people that told me I couldn't quit (thanks mom and dad).
And the people that told me I wouldn't fail.
All your support has been awesome,
and when I cried and shouted and slapped my forehead
you kept me going :)
Thanks!
This is starting to sound like a bad graduation speech.
I don't do speeches.

And the moon has been gorgeous lately.

So yeah :)
I'm trying to get the hang of this again,
forgive me for rambling like a weirdo.
Wait, no, nevermind don't.
Cause I am, and I did, and I'm not sorry :)


No comments:

Post a Comment