Sunday, June 2, 2013

Painted saws

Flowers are NOT my strong suit when it comes to painting.

But it seems like every time I do paint them, I am just in awe of the details that they have.

Even the smallest flower has so many intricate details, and they all seem to point to 
our Creator. God made so many beautiful things.

And while everything may not look beautiful around you right now,
know that somewhere, there is beauty.  

I am reminded of Isaiah 61:3 
"To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified."


Here is the latest project, that recalled this verse to me.


(In case you can't tell, it is a field of bluebonnets on the long saw. My dad kind of thought it was the ocean at first. The small saw on the right has an Indian Paintbrush on it.)

Um. yes. I accidentally painted on my table. Fortunately it will come off. 

Thanks for stopping by, and God Bless!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment